Thursday, August 4, 2011

Art Camps in Friendswood!

Ok- my friend JUST told me about an ART camp for K-6th tomorrow in Friendswood near the Funky Monkey. It is from 10-2 and you send a lunch with them. The theme is Out of this World Space Adventure, I believe they may even be building a robot. The best part-- $10.00!! I have no idea how I have not heard of this place, but I am glad I have now. I spoke with Sara, and she was telling me about all the different after-school classes and homeschool classes they offer. They do Kindermusic for 5-7 year olds to prepare them for private lessons. It teaches them to read music. They offer Piano, Guitar, Violin, and art classes as well. I will be checking this all out tomorrow at Art Camp. She also said they have one more toddler/baby summer camp left August 15-19th. There is also another Art Camp for K-6th next friday and the theme is Rainforest. Call Sara at 281-992-4242. She is updating the website as well. The website is www.Friendswoodmusic.com
Please tell her you heard about it from Shannon and the Pearup.blogspot.com
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment