Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FIRST steps to spending, sharing, saving... free kit!

While I was flipping through my Disney Family Fun magazine today.. there was an ad for a new kit to teach spending, saving and sharing for kids. PNC bank teamed up with sesame street, and developed a DVD, jar labels, a parent book and a kid book... for FREE! I love free stuff. Anyway, I went to the website, only to discover that there is not a branch within 100 miles of me to pick up my free kit.. So, I called the 1 877-PNC-GROW number and all they asked for was my address and said it would be here in 4-7 days.. that's it! No shipping or anything! Just thought you may be interested. Call today, in case there is a limited number. You can also click the title of this post to take you to the website. pncgrowupgreat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment